I had some left over chocolate from when I made the Spicy Chocolate Kiwi Bites so I decided to use the left over chocolate and try to make chocolates. This is my first attempt at making chocolates and I have to say they turned out pretty tasty!
1 cup vegan chocolate chips
1/2 cup Coconut oil
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp turmeric
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
Goji Berries (I used Navitas Naturals Goji Berries)
Golden Berries (I used Navitas Naturals Golden Berries)
Mulberries (I used Navitas Naturals Mulberries)
Raw Unsalted Pistachios
1. In double boiler, melt vegan chocolate chips and 1/2 cup Coconut oil, stirring frequently
2. Add cinnamon, turmeric and cayenne pepper
3. Let chocolate come to room temperature
4. Fill ice cube trays with chocolate mixture
5. Add you choice of goji berries, golden berries, mulberries or pistachios to chocolate. You can do separately or combine — so let your imagination run wile.
6. Place ice cube trays in freezer until solid.