1 cup zucchini, grated
1 cup squash, grated
1/2 of a medium onion, diced
1/2 Fontina cheese, grated
1/2 cup gluten free breadcrumbs
2 tbsp. fresh basil, chopped
1 tbsp. fresh oregano, chopped
a pinch of red pepper flakes (optional)
salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Grease a casserole dish with cooking spray.
2. Grate the zucchini and squash into a paper towel or clean dish towel. Wring all of the excess water out that you can (it won’t be much, but every little bit counts).
3. In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients and season with salt and pepper.
4. Pour mixture into baking dish.
5. Bake for 15-18 minutes in preheated oven. The top will be starting to golden.