**This post may contain affiliate links. I receive a small amount of compensation when you purchase from my links which help to keep this blog running.**
I just finished Andrea Beaman’s The New Healers Program last Tuesday. I’m so happy that I took this course because something I learned in the course probably saved my cat Jasmine’s life. More on that is a bit but first I wanted to introduce you to Andrea.
If you are not familiar with Andrea, she is a holistic health coach, author and a featured contestant on ‘Top Chef’. I was introduced to Andrea through Institute for Integrative Nutrition where she was a visiting professor. I really resonated with her because she cured herself of her thyroid condition through eating clean healthy food. I purchased her Nourishing Thyroid DVD and I think it has really helped me with my thyroid issues as well.
I have both of her DVDs and have read all of her books and I love everything she creates for this world. So when she announced her New Healers Master Coaching program back in June, I knew I just had to take it.
As I mentioned above, one nugget of information we learned in the class probably saved my cat’s life. About four weeks ago, Jasmine (that’s my kitty above) was scratching her right ear incessantly. I also noticed that there was a foul odor emanating from her ear as well. I took her to the vet and sure enough she had an ear infection.
Through the class, I learned that the ears are associated with the kidneys (according to Chinese Medicine). Knowing this I asked the vet to check her kidney function. The results really weren’t that surprising…at least not to me. The normal range for BUN is 16 – 36. Hers was 59. The normal levels for CREA is 0.8 – 2.4. Jasmine’s results were 3.1. She was in kidney failure. Right away the vet put her on medicine and also gave her subcutaneous fluids. Now we just have to wait 2 weeks to test her BUN and CREA levels again.
Had I not taken Andrea’s course, I would have never known this information and we would have just been treating the ear infection and not the more serious kidney issues until it may have been too late to save her.
Now I have the information forever to help with my own health, the health of my husband, family and fur-baby as well as my clients.
I highly recommend this course if not for working with your clients, for the health of you and your family. Here is what Andrea covers in the course.
1. The Art of Visual Diagnosis – how to interpret physical cues and diagnose conditions without blood tests, x-rays or invasive procedures.
2. Organ and Meridian Diagnosis – how to decipher what symptoms tell you about physical imbalances, so you can build dietary and lifestyle plans that get to root causes.
3. Emotional & Spiritual Diagnosis and the Chakras – how to address emotional and spiritual imbalances and build truly holistic wellness plan.
4. The Self Evaluation – How to keep clients inspired, motivated and focused on health goals.
5. Putting it All Together to Create a Successful Business – Learn how to go from an average health coach to a rock star health coach. Build your reputation as an expert, grow your practice and create a range of revenue streams that support your professional and financial goals.
Every other week you receive a new lesson. The lessons are video based and on-line so you can watch (and re-watch) them anytime. On the opposite week, there is a live coaching call where you can ask Andrea questions.
Have a question in between calls or even after the course ends? No problem, there is also a very active Facebook page where you can pose your questions and get answers from Andrea as well as other highly intuitive members of the group.
Andrea will be offering this program again in January 2014. I highly recommend you sign up for New Healers.
The New Healers
Master Coaching Program