Nourishing Adrenal Health DVD with Andrea Beaman BUY NOW
Running time: 1 hour and 24 minutes
Includes: 1 DVD and 6 page information guide PDF
It is estimated that 80% of adult Americans suffer from adrenal fatigue at some point in their life . It is time to take control of this illness!
Maintaining healthy adrenal function is critical to preventing disease and promoting longevity. Adrenal gland imbalances are one of the major factors that cause thyroid disease. Once the adrenal glands are healthy, the thyroid naturally balances itself.
Anyone can experience adrenal fatigue at a point in his or her life. Certain diet and lifestyle factors can make a person more susceptible to adrenal fatigue and chronic fatigue: nutrient deficiencies, inadequate rest, life crisis or too many pressures can all drain the adrenals of even the healthiest person. As someone who suffered through these factors, I can relate how adrenal fatigue affected my life and share with you how I successfully cured myself of this deficiency.
Some symptoms of poor adrenal health include:
- Thyroid Disease
- Weak immunity (high incidence of colds/flus, infections)
- Trouble waking in the morning
- Insomnia or restless sleep
- Needing coffee or other stimulants to keep going
- Brain fog and forgetfulness
- Craving sweet and salty snacks for energy
- Feeling run down and stressed
- Unexplained hair loss
- Low blood pressure, lightheaded and/or dizzy
- Decreased sex drive
If you identify with any of the above symptoms, then this Nourishing Adrenal DVD is the promising next step to take control of your health. In this educational and entertaining DVD you will discover:
- Lifestyle factors that contribute to adrenal fatigue
- Specific foods to eat and why
- Essential nutrients that may be missing from your healthy diet
- The right balance of food for your body
- Delicious recipes for optimizing adrenal health and how to cook them
And, much more valuable advice and takeaways
Join Andrea Beaman in this two-part DVD (seminar plus cooking class) and learn how to reclaim your energy and properly nourish your body.
 Dr. James Wilson – www.adrenalfatigue.org