Here’s where you’ll find links to all of my favorite resources to help grow and make running your health coaching practice easier…
Websites and Blogging
Need a domain name. Register with GoDaddy.
Create your own brochure website with my on-line program Website101
Need a customizable theme for your WordPress website/blog? I use a couple of different free as well as premium themes depending on the website (I have a lot of websites). For the premium themes, I’ve used Headway Themes, Solostream and OptimizePress. You can also get some cool, very customizable themes from Woo Themes and Thesis.
Until I create my own Blogging101 program (which I hope will be soon), I’m recommending Learn to Blog. Matt Wolfe and Bradley Will do a great job and I’m proud to be one of their premium members.
Email Newsletter Marketing
Aweber The premier autoresponder and email management program that all entrepreneurs who are in business should use. If you want to build your list and stay connected to your clients and prospects, you will want aweber. It’s affordable, easy to use and can be put on autopilot so your business can run when you are not around.
Create professional screencast videos with this on-line video course.
Discover what everyone else is doing to grow their business with online video. Reel Marketing Insider trains you on video marketing.
Learn how to leverage the world’s 3rd largest site, Youtube to grow your business with Video Traffic Academy!
Do you find yourself asking these questions?
- How can I take what I believe in and get out into the world to spread the message and find clients?
- What do I need to do to get my business started?
- Are there other streams of income that can help me succeed?
- How do I expand my reach and get more people to follow my work?
- Should I publish a book, create a DVD or any other product? And, if yes… how do I make it happen?
- How can I keep myself healthy, happy, and not suffering from burnout while getting my business up and running?
- Do I need to hire a team to grow my business? Or, can I do this on my own?