Want to partner with me on a project? There are many ways we can work together…
1. Recipe Development. As a professional recipe developer, I am available to create unique, wonderful and dependable recipes that feature your product.
2. Brand Ambassador: If you are looking for a blogger/food personality to represent your brand, I can be your brand/product ambassador. Ambassadorship can be through a number of options, some ideas are series of blog posts, mentions on Twitter and Facebook, travel opportunities, on camera work etc.
3. Food Photography and Styling: If you have a project in need of photos, I would love the opportunity to work together with you to make your project beautiful. I shoot in my home studio and am available to shop, prep, style, and photograph your recipes. For a list of past clients, please inquire by email.
4. Travel: Putting together a great press trip and want me to cover the event? Just say the word. I’ll cover your event as a travel/food writer and photographer. I love sharing my travel experiences with my readers.
5. Product reviews: If you have a product, cookbook, appliance, etc. that would fit into What’s Gaby Cooking, let me know. If it’s a good fit with the WGC brand, we could host a giveaway for you.
6. Company/brand events: Invite Gaby from What’s Gaby Cooking to attend your event and learn about your product, cause, or contest, food celebrity endorsement, etc.
7. Sponsored Posts: Are you interested in providing content that will appear on What’s Gaby Cooking? I can do that through a sponsored post and will consider all topics that are relevant to the What’s Gaby Cooking brand.
For larger or custom proposals, I am happy to brainstorm a custom proposals that will meet the needs of your product or brand.
DISCLOSURE TO READERS:
This is a food blog written, edited, and maintained by Gaby Dalkin. I work for compensation and not exchange for product or “exposure”.
I am occasionally compensated to provide my opinion on products, services, and various relevant topics. Although I receive compensation, the opinions expressed within the content are totally my own. I will always publish my honest opinion and cannot be bought